Come and join us for a weekend of Yoga and Healing Qigong.
Thursday – Sunday, 15th–18th June 2017
Tyddyn Retreat Centre, Mid Wales
Tyddyn Retreat is a tranquil haven, blessed with beautiful views in all directions. We will be staying in a beautifully converted traditional stone barn, surrounded by wonderful natural sights and sounds in all directions.
It is truly the ideal place to get away from it all and immerse ourselves in a weekend of body, breath and nature.
During this retreat your hosts Emma & Amanda will be sharing some of their deeply nourishing practices of Yoga and Qigong.
Amanda will be teaching her Hatha-flow Vinyasa Yoga to bring vitality, strength and balance to our bodies
Check Amanda’s website for more information click here
Emma will introduce you to the gentle yet powerful practice of Qigong. An ancient healing art which integrates movement, posture, breathing and awareness into a moving meditation. Giving you the benefits of – more energy – less stress and better health.
For more information of Emma’s Qigong click here
The classes are suitable for all abilities, from beginners to advanced. Everyone is welcome.
- We will arrive on Thursday evening and settle before our YIN YOGA practice at 5.30-6.30pm
- We will enjoy an evening meal (freshly prepared for us as all food will be)
- Friday we begin the day with a beautiful Qigong practice and meditation and close the day with a restorative yoga session.
- Saturday we start the day with a Yoga practice and close the day with an evening Qigong session.
- Sunday morning Qigong to awaken and enliven.
- We will enjoy delicious food, beautiful walks and plenty of time to REST in between.
Please note: we will NOT be using any of the futons in the living space of the barns: you will each have your own bedroom (unless choosing to share) pricing reflects this.
Costs For 3 Nights:
- Your own double bed in your own room: £395
- Single bed in shared room with one other: £300
All you need to do is choose you room type and we will look after the rest.to email now click here